• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is global warming coming sooner?

fl4yar

Guys has anybody felt today as if something was in the atmosphere?Like a big pressure :cry2:

I was just watching TV and suddenly my nose started bleeding,and I did not do any push-ups or anything :cry2:

I'm getting worried pirate2

Stop taking cocaine. You've damaged your nose sniffing that crap if you start bleeding for no reason. :rolleyes:

And no, global warming is not coming sooner.

Guys has anybody felt today as if something was in the atmosphere?Like a big pressure :cry2:

I was just watching TV and suddenly my nose started bleeding,and I did not do any push-ups or anything :cry2:

You must've been having a stroke! :evilb:

You can get Nose-Bleeds just randomly. I was playing the PS2 with my friend, when he started pouring out blood through his nose. :)

WTF??
Ok it's kind off freaky that you said that, because I had about 5 nose bleeds yesterday and one today. All for no reason :S

WTF??
Ok it's kind off freaky that you said that, because I had about 5 nose bleeds yesterday and one today. All for no reason :S

5 nose bleeds...
That would take me like 10 years to suffer to so many nose bleeds because I rarely have one.

I remember one time... I got a hair cut :)

2004036444476563550_rs.jpg

Nose bleeds don't hurt, they're just annoyances.

I barely ever get nosebleeds. Never got one randomly.

Back