• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Is your CD Player stolen?

syd

NLC
NLC
I'm curious. Is the CD Player in your car stolen or legitimate? I just bought one plus speakers for $170 from Wal-Mart. I wonder how many hot systems there really are?

[offtopic]

lol lol

In poland the question would be:

"Are your mirrors original or stolen?"

I don't know why, but it's "A la mode" to steal mirrors from cars :confused2

[/offtopic]

I dont have a cd player, or even a car. but I know that there are tons of hot ones out there. Probably moreso in Vancouver.

This is kinda off topic, but a few months ago back when I was stuck in the hospital, I had my Discman and a 2 CD wallets, one with 48 cds, and one with 24 with me. anywho, I put them in my drawer one night and went to sleep, and when I woke up the next morning (well, 3 hours later when it was time to check my readings and shit), my discman and the CD wallet with 24 CDs in it were gone. I was pissed. I have no idea who could have taken it, although one of the people in my room lef tthe next day, so it could have been him. Stupid ----er. I guess it's my fault for putting it somewhere without a lock in a public place or something, but really, who steals from a sick person in hospital? That's low.

Also off topic, but hey, good to see you back Syd. It's been a lot less cynical around here without you.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
but really, who steals from a sick person in hospital? That's low.
Tons of things get stolen in hospitals or even in homes for elderly. My grandmother is in one and she has had a lot stolen. Even something as silly as a blanket or a pillow to a silver necklace.
In some cases it's the nurses or hospital staff as well :(

Originally posted by Wojtek
I don't know why, but it's "A la mode" to steal mirrors from cars :confused2
Hah, yeah a while back my dad had the mirrors for his '76 Volkswagen Westfalia stolen.
At the time we found it funny to think some moron bothered to steal the mirrors off such a rust bucket.
However, when we went to replace them we realized how not funny it really was, it was terribly hard to find replacements, guess that's why they were stolen. :confused2

Back