• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

It wouldn't be right

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
if I hadn't posted in this forum to have my site reviewed at least once in '06.

I can't really say I made it all myself, but I think I've changed it a lot from the theme I used.

I'll stop talking now, just have a look ;)

http://tandoc.net

[edit]

lol damn, had a look, turns out I had started a thread on this board in january this year. still, have a look!

Last edited:
Straight to the point, nothing not needed, nice header, good font.

9.9/10. Fix the white on the RSS button to get that .1. Great job, seriously.

Straight to the point, nothing not needed, nice header, good font.

9.9/10. Fix the white on the RSS button to get that .1. Great job, seriously.

Thanks.

What do you mean by fix the white? Is it rendering incorrectly or is it just a taste thing?

Thanks.

What do you mean by fix the white? Is it rendering incorrectly or is it just a taste thing?

There's a small white border around the RSS Symbol. Instead of making the background transparent, fill it with the background it's currently on. You could also make a White Stroke 1px around the Symbol or a more obvious stroke, so it doesn't look as though the .gif is trying to be transparent. Which I assume it is :p

rssab9.png

could someone point it out to me? i think it looks fine...

Using Opera, could you guys tell me what you're using?

Actually that was the intention.

I've removed it, and I'm sure if I think its better or not. If i don't like it, I'll put the stroke back anyway :p

Back