• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jack --- sues Jackass.

Seeing the extreme stupidity of the human race is easy enough without idiots like this who feel the need to make it painfully obvious :rolleyes:.

it says more about the mentality of Americans to me then it says anything about the human race as a whole

Some people will sue anybody for anything nowadays. I think I'll sue FWS for not letting me delete my own posts. :devious2:

Originally posted by CareBear

it says more about the mentality of Americans to me then it says anything about the human race as a whole

What a load of BULL!

Come on dude, I live In Australia and here you hear of nothing but how lame, and intellectually challenged Americans are, but I have family in California and I visit them on a regular basis, and I tell you what, it's one of the best countries in the world, *cough cough* Australia is better *cough cough* :D but I remember one instance where I was paying for some fuel, at the gas station, and I was about 4 pennies short, and the man behind the counter told me that I can use the pennies in the little tray that was beside the counter! I was baffled of the fact that I could use the companies money to pay for something I just brought of them!! I told this to the man, and started explaining that the money wasn't the Gas Stations it was just a bowl full of pennies from people like you or me who get some change and sure enough if we drop some of that in the bowl,... out of the kindness of our hearts,.. so that the next poor soul sho is short a few pennies,.. can conveniently purchase what he/she needs, without breaking a larger note.
Well after saying all that,.. I was well impressed.
Now even if the allocations about the level of the average americans intelligence was true, which they aren't, I'd still take kindness over an intelligent conversation anyday Mate!

the courtesy of a few can't make up for the stupidity and ignorrance of 245,000,000 people [ the other 5mil aren't THAT stupid]

Originally posted by chinw
What a load of BULL!
If you read somewhere someone is sueing someone else over the dumbest reason you can think of, which one country is he/she most likely going to live in? The fact that he was from the US didn't even surprise me, if it had been the UK or Australia for that matter I would have wondered but it was just something to be expected in this case.
I remember reading an article a while back about the state of the educational system in the US, one paragraph of it was about what teachers had to put up with. On the one hand some were getting sued for sexual harassment for looking at their students for a few seconds too long, while others were getting sued for neglict just because students felt their teacher didn't make long enough eye contact. Come on...
I know it's "popular" right now to show the crazy side of the US and that's going to influence what the media decides to publish but it's about the only country I see news items from that really make me wonder how sane people are (and I'm not talking about any political issues or something similar). Just plain everyday events.

Originally posted by CareBear
If you read somewhere someone is sueing someone else over the dumbest reason you can think of, which one country is he/she most likely going to live in?

yeah ok,... point taken,.. but tell me this,.. if you have a population of 3 people in an entire society, chances are that none of them are going to be murderers / robbers or ignoramus', however you have a population of 300,000 and yeah you'll prob. have a few.

Well, America holds 721 million people (14% of the world’s total!!)
so how many whako's do you think are in those numbers?? more than ANY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD mate. You can't hold that against them, I mean to say that all American's are stupid is a pretty stupid statment in my book,... there are the numbers my friend :)

'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the niether' - Albert Enstien.

Guess he was right.

but I remember one instance where I was paying for some fuel, at the gas station, and I was about 4 pennies short, and the man behind the counter told me that I can use the pennies in the little tray that was beside the counter! I was baffled of the fact that I could use the companies money to pay for something I just brought of them!! I told this to the man, and started explaining that the money wasn't the Gas Stations it was just a bowl full of pennies from people like you or me who get some change and sure enough if we drop some of that in the bowl,... out of the kindness of our hearts,.. so that the next poor soul sho is short a few pennies,.. can conveniently purchase what he/she needs, without breaking a larger note.

Over here, it's called 'Leave a penny, take a penny'. It's found almost everywhere.

Well, America holds 721 million people (14% of the world’s total!!)

The United States has slightly more than 280 million people, which is less than 5% of the world's total (and BTW, those are statistics from the CIA as of mid-2002). LOL :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the niether' - Albert Enstien.

The correct quote is:

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

The suit doesn't make much sense at all: probably not much more than a publicity thing for his crusade against drunk driving.

Changing your name to Jack --- seems like self inflicted defamation to me.

And the word jackass has been around a lot longer than this guy's name. I mean come on, it's a ----ing donkey! Furthermore, the guys from jackass spell it in only one word, so this guy really has no case.

Therefore it's not only his name Jack --- that defamates his character, but his actions as well.

Back