• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decker I can see your website!

There was a MySQL problem with one of my servers, so all the databases are on the server are faulty. Hopefully my backup server is still up and running so I can retain them and restore them. - It's one huge headache.

Edit:

Backup VPS is down. I cannot restore my clients data.

Also it seems our new datacentre's website is pointing to Jewlzk: http://vsbw.com ; Where before it was pointing to an 'above average' website.

Last edited:
Just like I found out when logging on root WHM. "Unactivated License File".

If you havent gotten this error sorted login to your VPS as root and execute /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt and that should update the cPanel license file with your new ips. That happens normally when you update the box and or change ips

Seems to be fine, they might still be correcting the VPS licenses though.

Decker your site seems to be working on this end now as well..good work guys :beer:

[root@apollo tss2_rc2]# /usr/local/cpanel/cpkeyclt
Updating Internal cPanel Information....Can't use an undefined value as a symbol reference at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/CpKeyClt.pm line 228.
.Done
I already tried it, it seems to get an error message.

Decker your site seems to be working on this end now as well..good work guys :beer:

Now for the final checks to clear out anything to do with the old range, :tired2: lovely.

Roland will have to get the licenses IP's changed en-mass which may take cPanel a bit to go through and modify, just the waiting game.

Last edited:
Yeah johnny that sounds like one Roland will have to get fixed up for ya..normally that will correct a cPanel license error..best of luck to you guys :D

Just a heads up in case it effects anyone else, I'm finding spurious MX entries that I'm having to clean up so if you get any mail probs or delays have a look at them just in case.

I've updated our NS on the domain, the NS have updated to the new ip's but the domains haven't followed. I guess I may have the same problems.

You'll have had to create ns entries with your registrar Jonny? Since it's a VPS, I had to do the same thing and create new records for the main domains.

I can't get in the WHM to check anything. All our domains, clients domains feed off our main ns, ns1.kwix.info and ns2. I updated these earlier this morning. When I browse to those directly they work, the domains on the other hand don't.

Here's the update I got for cPanel Licenses:
Roland has to go around to each site and change there cpanel licenses to the new ip please just be patient

Regards,
Eric LauKaitis
I guess I'll sit tight.

Where's Roland... still having problems with my server(s)! I've submitted several tickets with no reply to any of them.

NS1 is resolving to 216.139.83.161 which is in the right subnet, but the domain is still on the old range, just propogation times again, prod BIND just in case (restart it) and check you've removed the old IP's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back