• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Smart Kid, TEACH ME, how do I go about using a P1 c/w 128mb of RAM to install a forum and a DNS.

1. Which OS you intend to use?
2. Which Control Panel you intend to use?
3. Which Forum script you intend to you?

What happened? Your nose grew longer or you bit your own tongue? :lol:

*** Come'on, Dont avoid the question, teach me.

NetCafe said:
Hey Smart Kid, TEACH ME, how do I go about using a P1 c/w 128mb of RAM to install a forum and a DNS.

1. Which OS you intend to use?
2. Which Control Panel you intend to use?
3. Which Forum script you intend to you?

What happened? Your nose grew longer or you bit your own tongue? :lol:

*** Come'on, Dont avoid the question, teach me.

go ---- your self

striker99 said:
go ---- your self

So this SMART KID cannot teach an old fool like me? Oh, what a shame. :tired2:

BTW, do you know how much memory the Windows 2000 Server consumes when it is fully loaded / booted?

I bet you know the answer, ya? Oh, add the browser, which version of IE did you use? :banana:

We would loved to employ you as our technical adviser so we can thrash all our P4 and Dual AMDs and use P1 c.w 128mb sticks to host our clients, in no time, our company will be listed with the profit we are making. :lol:

striker99 said:
u just don't give up do you retard

You are avoiding all my questions, kiddo.

I SINCERELY & REALLY wanted to learn FROM YOU so that I can tell my boss to thrash our P4s and AMDs and stock P1 instead.

NetCafe said:
You are avoiding all my questions, kiddo.

I SINCERELY & REALLY wanted to learn FROM YOU so that I can tell my boss to thrash our P4s and AMDs and stock P1 instead.

acturaly i was wondering if u could help me i got this box i think its a computer screen it won't turn on theres this button in the corner i duno wat it does and on the back of the pc theres these slots on the back of the power suply i duno wat its for can u help me please mr mighty idiot

Its actually very simple, smart kid.

1st. use your left hand and look for the little HOLE at the back of the computer with the 3 pins. Stick your middle finger there.

2nd. Then with your right hand, switch on the power point and then stick your middle finger also in the bottom-right HOLE.

This should turn on your P1 and you are ready to surf the web.

hmm sorry we dun have a bottom right whole in australia its 2 pins at top and earth wire at bottom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back