• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a few questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
striker99 said:
yes but if u looked back the guy was talking about 1 forum and a dns server

Go install a forum, and a DNS server on a P100. Give the domain name. Watch it fail in 10 mins.

Acturly i turned it on every day it ran fine all day never crashed thats about 10 hours at a time it was on never had a problem u just don't know about older processors

striker99 said:
Acturly i turned it on every day it ran fine all day never crashed thats about 10 hours at a time it was on never had a problem u just don't know about older processors

How old are you?

Hehe...this reminds of that old Cpanel thread..How old are you..do you know what a FIX protocol is. Man he was an ---. But a good debater lol. How did he ever get to become partly my boss? :S Oh yeah...cause we are in CAHOOTS lol.

p100 is older, an Athlon xp 2000+ is technically older. Are there much older procesors? Hell yeah. Do these people have experience with a commodore pet? Doubtful, but we're in no position to judge.

utcrazy said:
p100 is older, an Athlon xp 2000+ is technically older. Are there much older procesors? Hell yeah. Do these people have experience with a commodore pet? Doubtful, but we're in no position to judge.

Do you know how much my poor old Parents paid for a Commodore Pet in 1980!

I'd guess a hell of a lot, that's the downfall of buying super computers these days, a super computer in 1994 went for 1.3mil, and is now a complete piece of trash that couldn't run dos.

Edit: I didnt mean the commodore was a super computer, just a rant.

well im not gona tell u so to bad. And my point was u under eastimate what a p1 100 mhz cpu can do with 128 ram u idiot

And my point is that he is the most damn knowledgeable person on these forums (and quote) "u idiot".

8 year old's coming in on these forums and raving about how you can get that much performance out of that computer when you clearly couldn't isnt really appreciated. Go learn something about servers, a bit more english and a lot more etiquette.

striker99 said:
well im not gona tell u so to bad. And my point was u under eastimate what a p1 100 mhz cpu can do with 128 ram u idiot

One thing for sure, I know you cannot run my favourite game AOE2 on it and neither can you surf the net with that, correct me if I am wrong.

Acturaly You Can Surf The Net ----ing Fine And Second Of All Why Would Anyone Want A Server For Playing Games On ----head

striker99 said:

128mb RAM? Care to explain what kind and how many strps that is.

I don't think you can squeeze 8 16mb 33pin EDOs in there... I could be wrong.

striker99 said:
Acturaly You Can Surf The Net ----ing Fine And Second Of All Why Would Anyone Want A Server For Playing Games On ----head

Please dont give me that ---- and treat me as kids your own age. No IE or browser, not forgetting windows will even function on a P1 with 128mb of RAM.

Now go play with kids your own age.

NetCafe said:
Please dont give me that ---- and treat me as kids your own age. No IE or browser, not forgetting windows will even function on a P1 with 128mb of RAM.

Now go play with kids your own age.

---- you ---- heads why you it will you seem to be such a smart person why don't u test it worked fine for me

striker99 said:
---- you ---- heads why you it will you seem to be such a smart person why don't u test it worked fine for me

A windows working on a P1 with 128mb stick? Tell me, which version of windows you intend to install and which version of IE? 92? :lol:

BUT I will give you the benefit of doubt since kids are so smart nowadays. So for a P1 c/w 128mb sticks, TEACH ME, since its for a forum and DNS:

1. Which OS you intend to use?
2. Which Control Panel you intend to use?
3. Which Forum script you intend to you?

Please dont tell me you intend to install Dos 6.0. :lol:

Last edited:
Actrualy I Have Been Running Pc's Of It 128 Ram 100 Mhz Pentium With Windows 2000 Advanced Server All Updated With Ie6 Sercice Pack 1 So Shut Your Bloody Mouth ---- Head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back