• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just a little fun, whats your fav song?.

I have heard many great songs in my life and will continue to hear many great songs. Many of these songs i'll listen to over and over again, eventually getting 'tired' of them. But there is one song, that since till this day has been my favorite song and that song is Changes by Tupac. The original Changes is pretty good, but Typac's version is deep.

T.M. said:
ROTFLMAO

That reminds me.. anybody else watch x-factor: battle of the stars? Chris Moyle's gonna win :D

:lol:

Its like watching a load of cats wine, none of them can sing but I hope Chris wins.

danethicalhost said:
Have no favourites really but I guess, given the option of what song I would like to listen to, I guess it would be Guns N' Roses - "Estranged" I just love the lyrics
finally, someone with taste ;)

At the moment;
Black Fingernails, Red Wine - Eskimo Joe
Wake up - The Living End
Ben Lee - Were All in this Together

All time;
Wonderwall

Christina Agulara new song is *SWEET* "Ain't No Other Man"

:) ........................:banana::jump::banana:.........................:)

Craig said:
Christina Agulara new song is *SWEET* "Ain't No Other Man"

:) ........................:banana::jump::banana:.........................:)

Craig said:
Am also a BIG pussycatdoll's fan :redface:

//Me now hides in shame :p.

TB!

filler

Burrito Lady

Possibly the most popular Chipotle advertisement, aside from the "Empty / Full" billboards. There was a point at its peak where it was actually being requested as a song on local radio stations.

I have a few..
Sonne - Rammstein
Master of Puppets - Metallica
Nemo - Nightwish
Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
Mein tein - Rammstein
Wonderlust - nightwish

Back