• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just found this, good free host

puzo

Just opened, good free host

As it says on our website
We offer quality Free ASP Hosting which includes MS Access support, FTP Access, flash support, ASP 3.0 and free MySQL/MS-SQL databases upon request.
You get all that and an http://freeasp.us/yourname address.

We are the only free host on the net that gives you 2GB of bandwidth and 50mb space.

http://www.freeasp.us

Last edited:
Its almost impossible to find a decent windows host without ads though, this sounds like a very good offer to me.

sferahost gives 300 mb for people who have subbdomains and 600 mb for people who have domains ,and 10 gb bandwidth for everyone ,with php,mysql,webmail,fantastico,cpanel9

no adds ,u just need to make 35 posts ,and the server is good i am using it for a month now ,apart from the posting thing i like this ,
u people should check it out

I don't require any posts to be made on my forum.
TBH, there is no limit on how much bandwidth i give, it's just a figure, 2GB.
If anyone needs more he/she is more than welcome to use.

Yeah thats one good host i registed at the forum to ask for a host but i'v just got to wait for PHP and MYSQL if i wanted more bandwidth could i get it because i did ask for 2gbs but really i need 3gb to 4gb :D but if i can't get it all well do offer POP3 email addresses?

TheChatter

We offer POP3, yes, you can use as much bandwidth as you want.
If you enjoy our service i recommend that you purchase a paid hosting package.

puzo said:
We offer POP3, yes, you can use as much bandwidth as you want.
If you enjoy our service i recommend that you purchase a paid hosting package.
Don't have the to get a paid hosting yet how many POP3 accounts do you get in the free package?

TheChatter

Last edited:
This is a very good offer :God:

Much faster than that crappy brinkster I was using for asp before :p and no ads!

Thanks alot puzo :)

Back