• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

conkermaniac

VIP
NLC
Are there any paid hosts out there that offer multiple domain hosting for less than $50 a year? I'm just doing this as a survey; I may choose one of these hosts in the future, but for the moment, I just want to know. Thanks! :)

What exactly is domain hosting anyway? :eek:
I'm with a host that gives you cPanel and it's got that addon domain feature and I'm currently hosting a few domains of my own with one account. :p

Originally posted by conkermaniac
Are there any paid hosts out there that offer multiple domain hosting for less than $50 a year? I'm just doing this as a survey; I may choose one of these hosts in the future, but for the moment, I just want to know. Thanks! :)

Yes...and I'm not going to spam to let you know which one either :rolleyes:

uh huh and im the dumbass eh? wouldn't be talking... i made half of that design too so half of it is mine so u can't say its stolen. you guys decided to leave, and thats the concequense now live with it. If you guys wouldn't have been so selfish we coulda worked things out and everything woulda been fine... but u decided to leave... well now that you have left i must say, things are running quite a bit smoother..... Now if you wanna argue about it or start talking sh!t then come on aim cause were way off topic by posting here, and we shouldn't be arguing about that stuff in public places.

Dan

Last edited:
Originally posted by phpnuker
uh huh and im the dumb --- eh? wouldn't be talking... i made half of that design too so half of it is mine so u can't say its stolen you guys decided to leave, and thats the concequense now live with it.

ROTFLMAO you made none of that design, so yes i can say its stolen, the only thing you did is 1. Use a design that no longer belongs to (aka: stealing a design) 2. Register a domain name.
If you concider that making half a design, then you have alot to learn kid.

phpnuker and raz0r, take such discussions privately please. And don't spam your url here. Thank you.

Let's get back to topic, ok?

uh huh and im the dumbass eh? wouldn't be talking... i made half of that design too so half of it is mine so u can't say its stolen. you guys decided to leave, and thats the concequense now live with it. If you guys wouldn't have been so selfish we coulda worked things out and everything woulda been fine... but u decided to leave... well now that you have left i must say, things are running quite a bit smoother..... Now if you wanna argue about it or start talking sh!t then come on aim cause were way off topic by posting here, and we shouldn't be arguing about that stuff in public places.

Dan

Well...I know now that my money ain't going to this kid. :rolleyes:

I already have a couple people who have signed up and they couldnt be happier with the hosting and they have even said so.. it may seem that because im younger or because what i said makes it sound like im an untrust worthy person but i tried to tell him not to argue in public but he decided to anyway.. i am sorry for this but i do not want this to effect my business. i am not going to say anything more about it. and peo sorry about that you must have posted while i was writing the reply because i didnt get a email or see the message before i started to reply. so i did not see your warning...

thanks,
Dan

I already have a couple people who have signed up and they couldnt be happier with the hosting and they have even said so.. it may seem that because im younger or because what i said makes it sound like im an untrust worthy person but i tried to tell him not to argue in public but he decided to anyway.. i am sorry for this but i do not want this to effect my business. i am not going to say anything more about it. and peo sorry about that you must have posted while i was writing the reply because i didnt get a email or see the message before i started to reply. so i did not see your warning...

thanks,
Dan

i don't want to talk to you in private, i just want people to know what you did. There is no changing that, if I hadn't posted people wouldn't have know how untrustworthy you are. Please close this thread before it goes any farther.

i am sorry i have to post this, you are choosing to go on with the argument i said my self that we should stop and if we want to talk about talk about it in private. you can post what ever you want i mean its a free country.. and the customer can choose who to belive but i believe that this should stop right here.. im not trying to argue by saying your wrong or im right im just saying we should stop.

i am sorry i have to post this, you are choosing to go on with the argument i said my self that we should stop and if we want to talk about talk about it in private. you can post what ever you want i mean its a free country.. and the customer can choose who to belive but i believe that this should stop right here.. im not trying to argue by saying your wrong or im right im just saying we should stop.

i wasnt argueing :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back