• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

KaZaA 1.6

Just make sure to get rid of BDE software [part of kazaa] every now and then, unless you want to become part of their "network".

Taken from the KaZaA EULA [installer for v1.5]

Brilliant Digital Entertainment, Inc
END USER AGREEMENT

IMPORTANT -- READ CAREFULLY: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") IS AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN BRILLIANT DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT ("BDE") AND YOU ("YOU," "YOUR" OR "USER") FOR THE USE OF THE B3D INSTALLER AND PLAYER BUNDLED WITH KAZAA ("BDE Software"). YOU MUST ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO DOWNLOAD SUCH SOFTWARE AND TO USE IT ("SERVICES"). BDE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY OF THE POLICIES GOVERNING THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SOFTWARE FOLLOWING BDE'S CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES. YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL KAZAA OR USE THE BDE SOFTWARE.

4. Upgrades and Access.
(a) You acknowledge that BDE may from time to time provide future programming fixes, updates and upgrades to you ("b3d Updates"), including automatic updates to KaZaA and other software bundled with KaZaA, through automatic electronic dissemination and other means. You consent to such automatic updates and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such b3d Updates.
(b) You hereby grant BDE the right to access and use the unused computing power and storage space on your computer/s and/or internet access or bandwidth for the aggregation of content and use in distributed computing. The user acknowledges and authorizes this use without the right of compensation. Notwithstanding the above, in the event usage of your computer is initiated by a party other than you, BDE will grant you the ability to deny access.
Removing BDE software and backups: http://zdnet.com.com/2100-11-875278.html

Yeah, only they plan to use your machines for calculations and file storage for their clients on a much larger level...after all, they have 20 million or so machines now... :nervous:

Hey, i just realized that also comes with Morpheus. (Old and new versions). I never had KaZaA on this computer and i had all those BDE files on it.

[add]
nevermind. I remembered that i installed kazaa a while ago.

Last edited:
Hey, you have a lot of shit on your machines. I have a javascript that's supposed to detect some stuff but I don't know if it works because I never install evil stuff. Could you go here and see if the page tells you something? :)

:rolleyes:
I wrote that so the page wouldn't be blank. I should have said "if it tells you anything besides Hi!".

Your browser appears to have the "BDE" parasite installed. This software can compromise your computer's security, and may present you with unwanted advertising. It might have been installed without your knowledge when you downloaded some other software. Information and removal instructions.

Your browser appears to have the "NewDotNet" parasite installed. This software can compromise your computer's security, and may cause errors and stability problems. It might have been installed without your knowledge when you downloaded some other software. Information and removal instructions.

Damn, oh well, I don't use IE and that's just in IE.

I got this:
Warning!
Your browser appears to have the "BDE" parasite installed. This software can compromise your computer's security, and may present you with unwanted advertising. It might have been installed without your knowledge when you downloaded some other software. Information and removal instructions.

Your browser appears to have the "NewDotNet" parasite installed. This software can compromise your computer's security, and may cause errors and stability problems. It might have been installed without your knowledge when you downloaded some other software. Information and removal instructions.

Your browser appears to have the "Onflow" parasite installed. This software can present you with unwanted advertising, and may compromise your computer's security. It might have been installed without your knowledge when you downloaded some other software. Information and removal instructions.

Hi! :)

That's bad, right?

Gooood script! I'm gonna start to use it. I have had it on a site for quite long really but forgot about it. :D

Back