• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kiddie Host Accusations

I rarely go on a rant but I feel it is time that something is said due to all the crap I see.

I see so many accusations around here about being a "kiddie host" as soon as someone posts a plan that someone sees that might be out of line. All of a sudden it is OMG YOUR A KIDDIE HOST!!!!!!! (99% of the time the person saying it is under 18 anyway)

I believe it to be ALL based on jelousy, it is an ugly emotion and does not have any place in the internet world or the real world

It is hard enough to make it in the oversaturated hosting world, you people have no idea how nice it is here with all the offers that come in and requests that are made. Pull strength from one another, give each other a pat on the back and build up everyone instead of talking trash, stop making this "3pm by the playground flagpole" fighting

If everyone continues to spew allegations the only thing you are producing is a bad reputation for yourself and the hosting community in general.

Think first then speak. Remember that order
Hats off to you for making this post! I love it when someone I know to be in their forties is accused of being a kiddie host. And you are right that those making the accusations are usually about 14 themselves. ;)

Hats off to amz :) no-one made that point, some of the most sucessful people on the planet, are the ones who went into work at 16

Back