• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Kirba.Org New Design..

Hey man, I am *really* digging that.
Nice and clean, also not as dark as before. :)
Plus the flash header is really awesome.

have u ever considered about the ppl who don't have flash?? and how about speed?? other than that I like what I c I c what I like :D

Originally posted by abush
have u ever considered about the ppl who don't have flash?? and how about speed?? other than that I like what I c I c what I like :D
Clearly, the flash is a very small part of the site.

Nicely job, keeps reminding me how much i want to learn flash :confused2 im too busy at the moment though. I agree on a possible font-size boost. A little bigger... COlors work , layout is fine. Good job.

PS: i like to look at code. Apparently thats a no no on your site. Hope im not prosecuted.....:confused:

Originally posted by jmiller
Clearly, the flash is a very small part of the site.
if the visitors don't have flash plugin they wont c it anyways. Or they have to download it.:rolleyes:

no you can look at the code, its just that my last layout got ripped some much so I got pissed off. Just scroll down and you will see it.

Originally posted by abush
if the visitors don't have flash plugin they wont c it anyways. Or they have to download it.:rolleyes:
Exactly my point.
Since it is a very small part of the site, they won't miss much whatsoever. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back