• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

know a good host?

Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by szr
I never corrected your grammer until now :D!

Isn't is supposed to be forever instead of for ever :D? Oh no! I'm gonna get a PM from Peo for breaking a stupid rule (correcting someone's grammer :D)!
I thought I fixed that before. Oh well.

Originally posted by szr
I never corrected your grammer until now :D!

Isn't is supposed to be forever instead of for ever :D? Oh no! I'm gonna get a PM from Peo for breaking a stupid rule (correcting someone's grammer :D)!
It's actually spelled grammar, but you didn't hear it from me. ;)

Re: Re: (no subject)

Originally posted by Phrozen

It's actually spelled grammar, but you didn't hear it from me. ;)
I know, I just wanted someone else to break a (stupid) rule.

(no subject)

Hey, I bet you that, that one du' is reading our posts and saying WoW! Keep on going guys! Your doing great! 8 pages that doesn't relate to my question!.

Originally posted by szr
Hey, I bet you that, that one du' is reading our posts and saying WoW! Keep on going guys! Your doing great! 8 pages that doesn't relate to my question!.
Can u count? 1,2,3,4,5! :D

(no subject)

Ok, enough talk. I'm gonna put an end to this thread from me not posting anymore :D. Laterz.

yea it's five

have no fear, super freewebspace board spellcheck is here! it will fix everyone's typios,so you don't have to break the "don't correct someone else's grammar" rule that doesn't even exist

Back