• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Less posters

deathdemon321

Have you guys noticed there are less and less people posting in this forum...i used to get 13 emails a day(on average) from this website about posts now i get an average of 3...and i have an average 4.00 posts a day...

:confused2 You've been here for...about 2 months now, and you're already complaining about the frequency of the forum? Damn, you're bashing FWS at a 10th grade level.

Haha, yeah trust me it has huge rollercoasters. I have been here well for way too long. Several years, and you will always see the ups and downs.

Maybe because all the young ones join and ask for free everything or just advertise their site to get hits for their crappy website.

All the quality is going and all the "general" discussion is crap complaining about their lifes.

I only come here for the ads and offers, see if there is anything good, and pop open the Gen and see if there is anything interesting besides 15 year olds asking why their parents won't let them stay up past 10pm.

Originally posted by is0lized
15 year olds asking why their parents won't let them stay up past 10pm.

I'm 14 and i sleep whenever the fsck i want, generally early anyway. :coolmusic

Haha, stupid thread.

Originally posted by tandoc
I'm 14 and i sleep whenever the fsck i want, generally early anyway. :coolmusic

Haha, stupid thread.
Alright, your pretty hardcore then aren't you

I have noticed more activity in the general discussions forum since post counts were reactivated :)

Originally posted by Jan
I have noticed more activity in the general discussions forum since post counts were reactivated :)

Then again, and I am as guilty as the rest, the general post quality in this forum has gone down.....

Hopefully just a seasonal upturn - we could always start a couple of good'uns to get it going :classic2:

Oh yeah, Bruce you weren't around when Peo made the announcement :classic2: A few months ago postcounts were turned back on...heh...in an attempt to raise the amount of quality posts in this forum. Y'know, like this one.

Originally posted by Blank Verse
:confused2 You've been here for...about 2 months now, and you're already complaining about the frequency of the forum? Damn, you're bashing FWS at a 10th grade level.

what makes you think i'm in 10th grade...

Back