• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Liberty-Hosting down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saidcom are still down, and will be for the next 30 to 40 days while there new connection is being installed.

i dont want to move away from LH because all other reseller require banners and also i have been with LH from near the start,

i was just wondering if i would be able to get a backup of my files from the server because from what i have read Saidcom is offering backups of the data

(it took so long to read the Saidcom topic lol and richards posts were sooo long on them)

also richard i am going to be PMing you about some stuff.

Actually I was told today that it would come back up the week of April 1st. From an insider ;)

The connection will be installed in the first week of April, but the servers will not be on for another 10-20 days after that, and backups will be after the servers.

YAY 10 days is up so it should be in the next 9-10 days (i dunno if it is 9 or ten because of time zone differences i got confused lol)

AND EVEN BETTER THIS FORUM WONT TELL ME THE DATE "POSTED TODAY" and the time is 22:02 NO DATE :()

YAY 10 days is up so it should be in the next 9-10 days (i dunno if it is 9 or ten because of time zone differences i got confused lol)

AND EVEN BETTER THIS FORUM WONT TELL ME THE DATE "POSTED TODAY" and the time is 22:02 NO DATE :()

If your talking about the last post done by Hosting-shack it was posted on - Old March 31st, 2007, 17:00

We do not have any confirmation from SaidCom that the connection has been installed, they are no longer taking calls from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back