• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Limited Time - 1 Free Full Featured Account!!

wwesn

Good Morning!!

Are you a wrestling fan? If so come join the WWESN NETWORK!! I am giving away 1 Free Hosting account to anyone interested in starting up a high-quality wrestling site (pro-wrestling)!!

Here is what you get....

100mb of Web Space!
1gig of Bandwidth
Use Your Domain/Or Our Subdomain
Advanced Web Control Panel (Cpanel6)
Online Web Editor
4 FTP accounts
10 Email Accounts
2 Mailing Lists
POP3,Sendmail,SMTP
2 MySql Databases
PHP,CGI BIN,SSI
Preinstalled Scripts (install from CP): PHP-Nuke, InvisionBoard, osCommerce, phpBB forum (& more!)
Free Support
And More..

If you are interested, drop me an email at admin@wwesn.com

Thanks
Paul
WWESN NETWORK HOSTING
http://wwesn.com/hosting

Last edited:
Re: Re: Limited Time - 1 Free Full Featured Account!!

Originally posted by Jan
No need to say email sent. I am sure he checks his email :confused2 After all he asked you to email him.

this is just for confirmation purposes only :)

Oh they do that all the time. For instance the host might not like the site or :devious2: the fact that most of these members sign up to every free hosting deal they find in this forum.

Re: Re: Limited Time - 1 Free Full Featured Account!!

Originally posted by Jan
No need to say email sent. I am sure he checks his email :confused2 After all he asked you to email him.

:( ;)

The initial post is now a week old and there was only one free account up for grabs. I doubt there's much point sending any more application emails.

That is correct.

This free account is long gone. There may be more in the future :)

Actually, there is two free accounts being offered but that is only to members of my forums. (not the same as the above offered deal though)

Last edited:
you know what i just HATE?

people who have their own domains, great offers, have their own site, etc. and still sign up for offers like this.

You doing this makes a person with nothing, have to search more and more.

Is this fair?

For people who like this, stop it!

Back