• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

logo review...

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
here is a logo i did for a new startup. thoughts?

large image

iAgriculture%20-%20Justin.jpg

thanks, although i cant take all the credit for the idea since i saw a PS tut that had some text and leaves, but, i did do all the work to make this one my own. its for a new farming business in the US. http://iagriculture.co/

appreciate the feedback guys. we were thinking of changing the logo and re-branding, but, if this is getting such good feedback, maybe we will leave it alone.

I like the shading. There are probably too many leaves. I'd take off 30% of the leaves and 50% of the tendrils. Something about the A>G connection doesn't seem quite right. Have you tried making the logo without the letters connecting? It's good, I feel all about the agriculture looking at it.

I like the shading. There are probably too many leaves. I'd take off 30% of the leaves and 50% of the tendrils. Something about the A>G connection doesn't seem quite right. Have you tried making the logo without the letters connecting? It's good, I feel all about the agriculture looking at it.

thanks for the input. customer likes the leaves, but, i think i will show them a version without connecting the A and g. appreciate the feedback. :)

Back