• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

LOL Japanese Punk!

The lead singer in the OP song was very light on his feet, that was impressive. I liked the UVERworld song a lot, I'm going to check out their other stuff. I liked the mix of poppy stuff and I detected some techno influences too, and then the nu-metal infusion was interesting. +5 internets.

To contribute my own: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tgq4laQxW6w

I'm going to stab you in your sleep.
Beware of the cats. Try not to wake me.

You just got rickrolled. :D

The prepubescent screamer ruins it. Otherwise they remind me of Funeral for a Friend.
Yeah, shame he can't scream that well. I was thinking very BFMV / FFAF.

Care to share any other jbands? Preferably emo/screamo/metal.

BTW UVERworld did an opening song for the popular anime 'bleach'. It's called dtechno or something, check it out :)

Last edited:
You know you spend too much time on the internet when you can tell a rickroll from the URL (moia-oVI tipped me off...that was the code on every movie on April 1st on featured ;))

+10,000 internets for recognizing a YouTube roll from the URL

Linda Linda is an awesome song. The Pillows do an awesome version of it. It's in Taiko no Tatsujin. Also the focus of the Japanese movie 'Linda Linda Linda' about a band trying to make it, obviously this song comes up in the movie ;)

Back