• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a cheap Dedicated Server

HostingAxis

Hi,

We are thinking of upgrading to a dedicated server for our hosting clients.

We need a dedicated server with at least a 20GB Hard Drive, 500GB Bandwidth, and should have some sort of control panel.

Our budget is around $30 a month (yes, it is very low, but I know that someone should be able to provied a server such as this for us)

If you can refer us to someone, or provide a dedicated server yourself, please PM me OR post in this thread.

Also, we only pay via PayPal.

Thanks!

a control panel costs $20 - $45/month. even with a reseller account, you cannot get a decent one at your budget. Dont waste your time

The funny thing is, Ihave a reseller with 20GB of Space and 200GB of Bandwidth for $15 a month. It's fast and has been up for over 3 months now.

Any other comments/offers?

Thanks.

The cheapest server we could offer with Direct Admin control would be $75 / month with $25 setup. I would suggest holding on to the reseller account for a little while longer untill you can afford a higher budget server. If the reseller is "fast and stable" then you should be in no hurry.

millenium hosting said:
Reseller Acct
25Gb Space
500Gb Bandwith
Cpanel Latest Version
Our Price 17.50
No Contract
No Setup Fee
He asked for a Dedicated box, not another reseller account

:rolleyes2

"Our budget is around $30 a month (yes, it is very low, but I know that someone should be able to provied a server such as this for us)", which work out to be $360 a year or $540 in 18 months.

If you can afford to wait 7 days for activation, you might be able to grab one of the 5 we are offering. details at our forum http://forum.rtgasia.com

HostingAxis said:
Hi,

We are thinking of upgrading to a dedicated server for our hosting clients.

We need a dedicated server with at least a 20GB Hard Drive, 500GB Bandwidth, and should have some sort of control panel.

Our budget is around $30 a month (yes, it is very low, but I know that someone should be able to provied a server such as this for us)

If you can refer us to someone, or provide a dedicated server yourself, please PM me OR post in this thread.

Also, we only pay via PayPal.

Thanks!

Send an email into us at sales@coloroom.com and we will see what we can come up with for you.

Back