• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a free webhost

Ryan_man

Hey everyone, im back,

anywho, im looking to make a new website (the design is done but) I need a good reliable webhost to help me start it.
Im going to be general because im not sure if free webhosts have changed over the years.

This is what I need:

10+ mb Space
500+ mb bandwidth or just a Decent Bandwidth Limit
CGI/ASP/PHP Support

About the ads... well im willing to put up with a movable banner, text link, or other ads that won't interfere with my layout.
But I'd prefer no ads though it's not necessary.

I hope this isn't to much to ask, if so, dont be rude, im basically a newb since ive been out of it for so long :rolleyes:

Also, I need FTP (obviously). And I want a serious webhost, that has a little bit of experience. Basically I dont want a webhost who will be up for 5 weeks, get abused then shut down. I need a stable webhost please!

cgi/asp/php support?
i think most host can't support all of these files,and if possible,i want to ask what do you make with the host?
in my personal thinking ,the host support php or cgi only is good enough for you to make a good website.do you think so?:)

by the way.if you really need
you can try this
http://www.beweb-online.com/

Well, I did try them. Since I live in Canada, I know a bit of french so it wasnt to hard to get through. Unfortunatly, after going through all the sign up procedures, and so on, on the last page at the activation number part, I click continue and it goes 404 every time. Every single time. Ive tried like 50 times, and it keeps going 404. So I think they have to fix some things. Any other ideas?

Originally posted by Ryan_man
Well, I did try them. Since I live in Canada, I know a bit of french so it wasnt to hard to get through. Unfortunatly, after going through all the sign up procedures, and so on, on the last page at the activation number part, I click continue and it goes 404 every time. Every single time. Ive tried like 50 times, and it keeps going 404. So I think they have to fix some things. Any other ideas?
really sorry,i have try this host.i find it in a search site.
and anyway you need host support all those files?
that host is really hard to find especially free host:rolleyes:

TY for ur links. However, planet-d seems to be only accepting people with websites allready made and up.

Ripplehost is stupid? I tried to register like 10 times, everytime I Registered it kept saying username allready taken, and I tried the most original username, like baktalk321842. Come on, as if that's taken. What a peice of $$$$. TY though.

hmm, any others? I want to put a emphasis on the no-ads thing. I just want ads that don't get in the way of my layout, so if it's a movable banner or something, that'd be great. But absolutly no pop-ups or pop-behinds please! help!!!

Last edited:
Back