• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a nice P2H comunity! (Post 2 Host)

linuxthefish

Hiya, i'm looking for a nice P2H community to join and post in. Reseller plans would be nice. And please no hosting company's that die within a month, i'm sick of those :cry2:

Things i'm looking for:

• At least 15GB space
  • At least 100GB bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Reseller P2H would be nice

-linuxthefish

That, sir, is in paid hosting only. If you find that much space from a free host, I guarantee your host will be gone within a few months.
Lower your requirements to reasonable, or I suggest you pay for it.

Your request is why hosting companies die within a month. You just cannot realistically offer that much in resources for free. It cannot be done.

For a p2h reseller... try
http://www.hostwoot.com/
They have been around for a few years but...
I've used them but they very strict... they have a bot to allow and deny posts based on mathematical calculations!
But, this is your best bet dude, you got REALLY lucky.

Or if you don't need a reseller I may be able to offer you a custom package depending on what you need hosted.

BTW, my host is only a 1 time post2host site! :)

Last edited:
If i don't find a good and reliable one with a nice community, i'l start my own. (dedicated servers NOT located in the US, i hate US hosting.)

HostWoot's servers are in Singapore, and my servers are in Germany. But I do not allow material that is illegal anywhere. And I feel that is the same for HostWoot.

Curious, what happened to the host you advertised not 4 days ago? Sorry to say, but your track record is horrid already if you plan on reselling. You start a host and less the a week later say "Dont bother to sign up"?

@Sain Cai: Are you talking to me?

I don't think so Logan, I think Sain Cai was referring to linuxthefish and this ad.
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2241128-P2H-5-50GB-15-150GB-30-300GB-40-400GB-(Shared-and-Reseller-Hosting)&p=1149315&viewfull=1#post1149315

"Welcome to RocketSlice Web Hosting! We offer Free Shared and Reseller cPanel Web Hosting to everyone for only a few posts on our forum per month. "

Followed by "Don't bother, ..." (they went under or something.)

So for now you're still the friendly neighborhood Logan!

I don't run the company, though i moderate the forums and had permission to post the advertisement. They are back up now, but i'm still not to sure...

Also, the HostWoot website looks down to me. I don't want a none-us location for illegal content, i'm just fed up with slow sites and FTP.

Last edited:
Well, HostWoot is working on my end. If you don't need a reseller, for 200 posts 1 Time and a small text backlink I can give you your requirements depending on what your site is about. So, what is your site about?

Just go and search for some cheap price reseller hosting.
It aint that expensive nowadays.
Although there might be some long lasting P2H reseller hosting, but still, for safety, you should go with those paid ones.

May I ask why it is that you 'hate' US hosting? It's because of our beautiful oranges, isn't it? Leave the fruits out of this, they are not responsible for your poor data transfer capabilities!

And by the way, if it is so easy for you to start up your own reseller hosting and have dedicated servers online at the flick of a switch, then why are you requesting this for free? Instead you are jumping from host to host, month after month?

I will host your website for free, with your large requirements. Just allow me to work with you to place an advert on your site, and you can have all the webspace/bandwith you want.

Hiya, i'm looking for a nice P2H community to join and post in. Reseller plans would be nice. And please no hosting company's that die within a month, i'm sick of those :cry2:

Things i'm looking for:

• At least 15GB space
  • At least 100GB bandwidth
  • Unlimited MySQL
  • Unlimited Domains
  • Unlimited FTP
  • Reseller P2H would be nice

-linuxthefish

We're looking to get our forums going. We can give you exactly:
15GB space
100GB bandwidth
Unlimited MySQL