• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a shoutcast host

Luegames

I want to have at least a max bitrate of 96 kbps.

My last host was Shoutcasti, but they recently stopped offering shoutcast service.

Preferably a host with no bandwidth limit.

Post your offers, and how long you have been in business.

Last edited:
Hello, Luegames.
Servebyte can provide you with:

100 users @ 128kb/s
AutoDJ on request
5 GB Space / Unmetered Bandwidth
$30/mo
http://www.servebyte.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=15

Your own control panel by Servebyte that with the following options
SHOUTcast Server: Start Server | Stop Server | Reload Config
AutoDJ: Start AutoDJ | Stop AutoDJ | Rebuild Playlist & Update AutoDJ | Toggle Shuffle On/Off | Next Song

96kb/s stream 50 slots
http://www.servebyte.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=16

Have a nice day,
Josh
www.servebyte.com

Hi Luegames!

How Many Listeners would you like?

25 Listeners @ 96 KBPS

$9.99 /mo

50 Listeners @ 96 KBPS

$19.99 /mo

100 Listeners @ 96 KBPS

$29.99 /mo

Order Now

- 99.5% Uptime Guarantee
- WHMSonic Shoutcast
- Free Auto DJ!
- In Business for 1 Year +++

Last edited:
Hello Luegames Phantom-Hosting would like to offer you:

All 96 Kbps
20 Users - 40 Gb Bandwidth: $5.50 /M
50 Listeners - 40 Gb Bandwidth: $7.00 /M
80 Listeners - 40 Gb Bandwidth: $8.50 /M
100 Listeners - 50 Gb Bandwidth: $10.00 /M
150 Listeners - 50 Gb Bandwidth: $11.50 /M
However order within the next 24 Hours of this post and you/and anyone else shall recieve Unmetered bandwidth on ALL shoutcasts

We have been in business since January of these year, and have yet not to respond to a ticket over 24 hours. That means you get fast support usually within two to three hours

If you are just starting out, I have some great shoutcast packages, with top notch support. It would include our own SCpanel product as a control panel!

500 listeners and 100 GB bandwidth starts at only $9.99/m. We have over 100 people on this package alone! This is the perfect package if you are just starting out, or have very fluctuating traffic.

Visit http://www.rackedhosting.com/shoutcast.php for more information, or give me a call at 1-866-5RACKED (1-866-572-2533) ext 801. (If I don't answer, leave a voicemail with your name and number and I will call you back the same day).

Luegames, Id like to voice my opinion if you dont mind.

Be weary of the 'too good to be true' offers.

You get what you pay for. However, im not saying that certain companies are 'crap', just because you pay a low fee. However, it seems like anymore people are willing to make the most outrageous offers compared to others, just so they can earn a buck or two.

Ive had a few friends use servebyte, and loved the service in parts. However, they ended up coming to me...because thats what friends do.

Good luck with your search my friend.

Back