• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Best VPS/RESELLER on FWS

Matt do you provide mod_layout? That is one thing he needs.

I dunno socheap...I do not think you can come close
to his plans...even though he is massively overselling me.

as much as i want bw/hd - do not offer me anything
you can not backup! as i would not offer my clients
anything that I could not back up, there is no way
in hell I could offer clients in the TB range unless
I was taking a big gamble they would never use it.

You can trust matt i know him. You can try him if your happy stick with him if not you can always contact me.

can anyone confirm/deny this:

As for the OP I believe mod_layout would not work for you because it would be a global change of all sites on the server. Thus you do need a VPS or dedicated to use mod_layout. No host is going to want you changing all the other users pages. Unless I'm mistaken and mod_layout somehow can be selective on who's pages it manipulates.

I dunno socheap...I do not think you can come close
to his plans...even though he is massively overselling me.

as much as i want bw/hd - do not offer me anything
you can not backup! as i would not offer my clients
anything that I could not back up, there is no way
in hell I could offer clients in the TB range unless
I was taking a big gamble they would never use it.

Thats classed as unlimited, I allow you to oversell on my servers may I just point out which means that you can offer them as much as you want.

I was being sarcastic.. I would prefer a US host.

did you get my email?

I do daily backups to a datacentre in the UK and my Server is located in the USA!

Please feel free to contact me on my personal email m.p@mrhostuk.com

Last edited:
We are having are whole server rebuilt at this time as we just had another hardware error. all sites are frunning but whm and cpanel are not accessible again.

* Please note I dont oversell, with 4TB of bandwidth on my VPS I dont! I can assure you I dont oversell. Thats why I have signup limits on my packages. *

yeah i know we are trying to fix it. Not sure what this issue is. Like i said wait till 5 pm and it will be taken care of or sign with matt. He is good also.

Erm, im not sure about him but I do. Im currently helping him move some customers onto my server to get his customers backup and running. Was it gotlinks that emailed me?

Well it is a vps, as i informed you, a really large vps. We are having them move us to another server and create a whole new vps with a new cpanel whm install and then we will be moving all accounts back. That way it is all working and up.

Well it is a vps, as i informed you, a really large vps. We are having them move us to another server and create a whole new vps with a new cpanel whm install and then we will be moving all accounts back. That way it is all working and up.

You would be at the top of my list for now,
maybe followed by the UK guy.

just make sure you get your stuff fixed, and it works
in a reliable manner, and we should be fine.

Back