• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for forum hosting

Luegames

1 GB Space
10-15 GB Bandwidth
FTP
cPanel
PHP Required
Minimum of 2-3 MySQL databases

No Post to Host and you have to have been around for a while.

Hey LueGames,

We can provide you with what you want, for just an ad on your main page/website/forum. Take a look at the plans we offer:

http://vlexo.com/free.php

I think our titanium package would suite you however if you don't want advertisements on your page I guess you could go with our alpha package; which only requires a link back! We have been around for a considerable time. :)

Is this a new community? If so, you won't even need 1GB disk space and certainly not 15GB bandwidth. I can offer you small hosting and as you need more, you may upgrade as long as you stay relatively active on our community. If we give you 1GB space and you dont do anything in exchange for us, then we aren't gaining everything in providing you with a free service. We have a short subdomain (you.i-xen.net) and up to 1GB space is available, so you may upgrade whenever you want. I am sure you are able to dedicate just a little bit of your time every so often :).

I can offer you 100MB space / 1GB bandwidth first of all and when you actually need it - I will let you upgrade just in exchange for being active on our forum just now and then... I am sure you can do that!

Package 1

• 100MB space
  • 1GB bandwidth
  • Unlimited features + PHP, MySQL & cPanel
  • Required Posts: 10

So if you're interested in reliable web hosting, www.i-xen.net - you need to understand you won't find a reliable web host unless you give something in exchange...

Is this a new community? If so, you won't even need 1GB disk space and certainly not 15GB bandwidth. I can offer you small hosting and as you need more, you may upgrade as long as you stay relatively active on our community. If we give you 1GB space and you dont do anything in exchange for us, then we aren't gaining everything in providing you with a free service. We have a short subdomain (you.i-xen.net) and up to 1GB space is available, so you may upgrade whenever you want. I am sure you are able to dedicate just a little bit of your time every so often :).

I can offer you 100MB space / 1GB bandwidth first of all and when you actually need it - I will let you upgrade just in exchange for being active on our forum just now and then... I am sure you can do that!

Package 1

• 100MB space
  • 1GB bandwidth
  • Unlimited features + PHP, MySQL & cPanel
  • Required Posts: 10

So if you're interested in reliable web hosting, www.i-xen.net - you need to understand you won't find a reliable web host unless you give something in exchange...

It's a community converted from an invisionfree board

oki here may like :)

What we give out.

cPanel Version Latest
Space: 300 to 10000 MB (10GB)
Bandwidth:3000 to 100000 MB (100 GB)
FTP Accounts:Unlimited
Accounts:Unlimited
Email Lists:Unlimited
MySql Databases:Unlimited
Sub Domains:Unlimited
Parked Domains:Unlimited
Addon Domains:Unlimited
Fantastico De Luxe (30+ scripts) included
FrontPage Extension included
Zend/IonCube included

We can also change the plans to suit to your needings :)

No Ads Nothing needing from you pocket :)

What we Need

Only a few Posts and visits

Site

So to get more details Please visit.
http://www.unramped.com/

Plans

Our Plans go in here.
Unramped Free Hosting Plans

Can I know the stats of your invisionboard? For instance, # of members, posts, topics, etc (you can provide this on the forum). If you do, I may be able to offer you 1GB space / 10GB bandwidth with PHP & MySQL + phpMyAdmin in exchange for 30 posts on our forum + regular activity whenever you can. Let me know if you can do this, I'm offering you a custom deal here :).

Back