• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for Ideas

drunkmule

I've been looking for ideas on how to make some little cash, by making a little website. I'm noy looking to make hundreds, maybe like $10 or so a month.

But first I need a good idea. Just something that people will go to and come back to, something easy to update and get content for.

Any ideas?

Originally posted by drunkmule
But first I need a good idea. Just something that people will go to and come back to, something easy to update and get content for.

Any ideas?

For it to be something easy for you to update and get content for, and something people will come back to, it'd have to be something you're interested in. Take one of your main interests and make a site about that... making a site about something you don't have much interest in wouldn't work for long, certainly. Make a quality site and get some traffic to it, then find ways to make money off of it after that.

Re: Re: Looking for Ideas

Originally posted by Hoth

For it to be something easy for you to update and get content for, and something people will come back to, it'd have to be something you're interested in. Take one of your main interests and make a site about that... making a site about something you don't have much interest in wouldn't work for long, certainly. Make a quality site and get some traffic to it, then find ways to make money off of it after that.

Well, my biggest interest is the bands that I listen to and I've already got websites about those, but I wouldn't want to make money off of it. I've tried for days to think of something. Something easy and fun to do as well as make small amounts of cash on the side. Perhaps web page design? I like doing that, it's easy for me I've got tons of resourses.

Back