• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for master reseller in Europe

Bidu

Hi,
I'm looking for reseller or master reseller package in Europe.
space and bandwidth: more the better
around 5-25$/m
cpanel/fantastico or elefante
privat nameserver
uptime guarantee
at last one year in business time...
Thanks.

Is it a Master Reseller or a normal Reseller you want? There's a significant difference between both.
Also, is it the servers you want based in Europe or the business based in Europe?

I'm interested in both. The parameters are very important for me (space, bandwidth, price, etc).

I want the servere based in EU.

Sorry for being off topic but if you'll be agree to be hosted in US Servers, we'll give you nice offers.

But he doesn't ask for USA servers. He wants Europe servers so comments like that don't need to be posted....

Hello,
Can you please tell us what are your requirements - space, bandwidth, We are able to provide you with hosting in our Amsterdam data center but, need more information to make you an offer.

Good Luck!
A.

@GN-Aniruddha : I've already tested a few american server but the bandwidth were very slow.

@fcolor: It's obvious that me as a customer would like as much as I can for my money. :)
space and bandwidth - the more the better (at least 20 GB, and 3-400 GB bw)

Was it a difficult question? I mean I've read some topics about the same thing, but there were much more offers..
:confused4

Yes, some offers - that's what I want from the first moment! But I haven' got any yet... :D
You would like to make your offer in private? Or I don' understand the point of your post... What more should I tell? UK would be all right for me - as I've told it before... So, I'm waiting for your offer patiently... :)

Back