• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for new host

msrosie

I am fed up with crappy customer service from my webhost, and my website got hacked last night, which is the last straw. Looking for a new host, what I have now is 5 gigs space with 25 gigs bandwidth, for $5 US per month. I need at least that in a new host, with the ability to pay monthly thru paypal. Thanks a bunch!

Hello Msrosie!
Hello EvolutionWebhosting Would Like To Offer You

10240 MB Storage (10 Gb)
71680 MB Transfer (70 GB)

$5 Monthly

Features

Cpanel Pro 10
Cpanel Xp Evolution Skin
Fantastico De Luxe
Free $5 Kanoodle Advertiser Account To Help Jumpstart your site!
24-7 live support via kayako e support suite

For more details visit

http://evolutionwebhosting.com

Everything comes with a price. If you can increase that monthly budget of yours to get some better support, or at least help buy coffee for our technical support team, that would be great!

Our lowest plan 7GB of Storage and 500GB of Transfer for only $9.95 a month. On top of all this, you will have reseller rights, which means, you can host as many domains/ individual accounts as you may want.

All Accounts are hosted on a non-overselling Dual Xeon 3.6Ghz with 4GB of RAM.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Hi,
We just opened a new server and, because we're trying to fill up space, can take you on for $7 a month: 5 gigabyte, 25 BW, cpanel/WHM, and unlimited everything else. We do have a good support team and can accomodate you.

Please send us an email at support [at] hosttitan.com, so we can discuss this further.

Quality web hosting from NUMARIA.COM

Dear Msrosie,

You seem to be looking for quality hosting, however, you're requesting budget prices. We can offer you our SHARED PRO or RESELLER VALUE packages. These are priced a bit higher, but you will NOT be dissapointed, especially as you may try our service and hosting for free (30 days).
________________________________________________________________________________________

• Shared Pro [Order Here] Use coupon "shared-pro" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £4.95 Monthly or £49.95 Yearly
    • 3GB Web Space
    • 30GB Traffic
    • cPanel
    • Unlimited email/FTP/MySQL
    • 1 Dedicated IP address
________________________________________________________________________________________

• Reseller Value [Order Here] Use coupon "reseller-value" to recieve a 100% discound for your first month!
    • £9.95 Monthly or £99.95 Yearly
    • 5GB Web Space
    • 50GB Traffic
    • cPanel (10 Domains)
    • 1 Dedicated IP address

Please browse our web site or contact our sales team if you have any questions about us or our products.

Thanks, Numaria

I dont know why all of the hosting companys say that 1000 mb is a gb.

Its 1024 mb to a gb.

Isnt that kinda false advertising?

Although we sometimes state 1000 MB = 1GB, we actually provide 1024 MB for every gig claimed. This is a procedure done by many, including big sites like gmail. If you also notice, some of hard drive manafacteurs like seagate, maxtor, etc., do the same thing on their ad-copy, to the point where its accepted in my mind within the industry.

msrosie said:
I am fed up with crappy customer service from my webhost, and my website got hacked last night, which is the last straw. Looking for a new host, what I have now is 5 gigs space with 25 gigs bandwidth, for $5 US per month. I need at least that in a new host, with the ability to pay monthly thru paypal. Thanks a bunch!

Hello,

We can offer you 5GB webspace & 25GB monthly data transfer for $11.60 per month, or $104.43 per year. If you decide to order yearly then the cost works out at $8.70 per month.

All of our shared hosting packages come with the following features:
> Excellent support through email, our forums, Instant Messenger (MSN, Yahoo!, AIM & ICQ) and through our own PanicButton facility.
> Unlimited addon domains, subdomains, MySQL databases, FTP accounts and POP3 mailboxes
> Easy-to-use Hartserver Control Panel
> FREE setup!

This is a custom package. You can see more information or order from here

Chris.S said:
I dont know why all of the hosting companys say that 1000 mb is a gb.

Its 1024 mb to a gb.

Isnt that kinda false advertising?

What's the point in being anal? Provide a simple solution for customers is far better, and if they run out of space, we'll quite happily add a gig or two to their package, instead of counting the pennies, and everyone is a winner...

I can certainly provide you with hosting as long you're willing to increase your budget. For 9.95$/mo. I can give you what you want.

Thanks to all who offered packages - I have chosen a new host.

With all due respect to those who made a crack about cost, some of us are on tight budgets and can't afford the higher priced packages. There *are* good hosts out there with lower prices, my first host was one of them. I only left them because they got bought by another company, which required yearly payments instead of monthly for the smaller packages. Otherwise I was very happy with them.

How much did you end up paying?

We'd love you to come back here after 3 - 4 months with a review on support response time, uptime and more.

Good Luck

Back