• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking For php scripter that could help look here for details

I'm very experienced in PHP and would like to help you, but I have one question:

Do you want to make a MMORPG with PHP?

Just so you know, programming a game takes a lot of work and there's no guarantee there will be enough money donated to pay for the people who developed it.

yes, also if there are hack3rs, they might find a way to cr4ck the connection and play for free, unless you pay for a High Encryption 128-bit SSL.

But, I am never going to program a game with a webprogramming language, and never with PHP!

I host a site like that. I wouldn't really call it an MMORPG, since it is text-based. Still moderatly fun though.

My hostee encrypted his source, password protected all his directories, disabled right-clicking, and loads of other stuff he was telling me. I wasn't aware security was an issue with games like that.

I'm assuming you want it to be text-based? That's not extremely hard. If you haven't already foud someone, email me at tree@neoncube.net.

Last edited:
0_o diabling right clicking does nothing my friend, FireFox can easily get around that.

Well, then you get a bunch of people who leave, cause it's annoying, specially to firefox users (middle-click browsing)

Disabling right click wouldn't do anything anyway..

Regards,

Doesn't matter, it's still a quite useless function, and will QUICKLY get your site closed by firefox users.

Regards,

i am a firefox user and if you put all the files in to random folders it is harder for people to find themE.G puting an file in images or an imgae in a folder for html pages of php scripts things like that makes it secure

Well for one: If coded right a PHP file is secure, it's server side.

For 2: It doesn't matter where you put the images, they can be downloaded.

I'm talking about disabling right clicking, which is useless. FireFox can get around it anyway, and if you found a way for firefox to not get around it, then w.e it's just going to piss users off. There's no reason to not have right clicking. If you can find *1* GOOD reason why to have it disabled, which you won't, then maybe I'll believe it's a good idea. But there aren't any good reasons.

Image stealing is easy with right click disabled, image placed in a wierd folder with a wierd name. Ever heard of PRINT SCREEN?

Regards,

I like it when people say that..good for the ego...I demand people say that more often! :p

Regards,

Back