• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

looking for reseller with whm/cpanel and/or a small vps or dedicated server

gankme

please tll me offers :D

i need the small vps or dedicated server in windows perferably linux is ok and, i need it for a small game server

I don't think your going to be able to get a free VPS or dedicated server. You might want to look to spending a few bucks and paying for one.

Create 500 posts and then request it here(before request try to look some rules...)http://bryansoft.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57

Our Free Vps Plans

Small Vps Plan

Disk Space: 5,000MB
Bandwidth: 20,000MB
IP Addresses: 1
HyperVM Access: yes
RAM: 128MB Guaranteed RAM with 256MB Burst
CPU Speed: 700MHZ CPU Guaranteed
Linux, Apache, MySQL, AND PHP INSTALLED
Hosting Control Panel Choice of: VHCS, ISPCONFIG, WEBMIN

Only For 500 Posts A Month!

More Vps Plans Coming Soon....

Wow,,next they'll be asking for a few free racks at a datacenter with a few servers to go in them!,,lol

The requests just keep getting moe and more out of hand!

really high demand you won't get your demand fulfilled anywhere for free if you want that things just go for paid hosting

I am doing a special deal on a datacenter if you would like it.

You just need the ISP, the servers, the power, the racks, the bricks and much more. You just need to give back 50% profit you make with it.

However, if you explain what you want to use the reseller for, maybe you would get some more offers and for the game server - Use your own PC.

You know, I've actually got a spare dedi going at this very second. P4 3Ghz.. 2GB Ram. Click this link to order it from me:
Order Form

please tll me offers :D

i need the small vps or dedicated server in windows perferably linux is ok and, i need it for a small game server

Yeah I'll buy you one, will chuck in a free design worth $2000 and my girlfriend for a week :lol: For god sake get real!

Do you wants fries with that?

LMFAO! +rep to Jan, post of the day :D

wow... I needed a laugh today lol

Thread Creator and Jan Thanks!!!

[edit]
Ah hell... im in a GREAT MOOD today i think i will give you a free server...

Im feeling generous!

its a Xeon
2gb RAM
2 x 500gb HD
64 IPs
1gb umetered band

Normally $100 a month but for you we are gonna give it to you for free!!
Order here

Last edited:
Back