• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Lunarpages.com Hosting Plans

Docevl

NLC
NLC
Our new packages:
----
FREE
----
50MB of storage.
Basic fileformats.
FTP access.
A selection of default installed scripts.
File size limit 250kb per file
750MB transfer/month.
----
BASIC 3.95$/month or 24.95$/year
----
100MB of storage.
All fileformats
FTP access.
CGI-BIN, SHTML.
File size limit 10MB per file
2000MB transfer/month.

----
PLUS 7.95$/month or 59.95$/year
----
200MB of storage.
All fileformats.
FTP access.
CGI-BIN, SHTML.
PHP & MySQL.
No file size limit.
4000MB transfer/month.

----
ADDITIONAL BANDWIDTH
----
1$ per 1000MB transfer/month.

Thats right from the fourm
Max posted it

:rolleyes: So that was what their compaign was about. I thought they was preparing for saying they needed to spawn more ads.

how is he going to regulate it if you're using FTP (unless he sets a cron job for 12:00 AM to run a script checking for those files but then again someone can name an exe file jpg)

Ok I can deal with not having CGI. I do have an upgraded account because I chose to have monthly emails instead of paying right now.. So I can count on still receiving emails and not having popUPS? Correct?
I just wanted to know if your new plan excluded the previously upgraded members regardless if they were to pay the
$2 something or opt to get emails monthly. FTP is free which is a big PLUS.. Hope it continues... Thanks

-chelle

Also, I decided to respond here because while accessing your forums I kept receiving numerous errors...?

Yes, you can count on keeping it.. all the current upgrades are going to have everything exept MySQL.

We will have campaigns now and then to offer the free basic upgrade.

So do not worry...

/Max

Originally posted by needcgispace
how is he going to regulate it if you're using FTP (unless he sets a cron job for 12:00 AM to run a script checking for those files but then again someone can name an exe file jpg)

Our ftp dameon supports file filtering so uploading legal types wont be an issue. As for people masking files, a cron based script can easily check for file valdity and more than once a day :)

Its FREE..

It will be the same as before, though upgrades are priced higher now with more options in them.

Ok sorry just been really confused.. lol [excuse me I am blonde] lol
But sounds good Max and thanks..
Oh and also I just came from the LP forum and I didnt try to post on it because earlier I was getting tons of errors.. For example, site is down for maintainence etc.. and I couldn't post.. I always empty my cache so I am going to try it again.. If I can't post I will post here and letcha know..

-chelle ;)

It might be a cookie that makes the errors.. so empty your cookies or delete the cookie for the forum and you will be all set..

/Max

The basic upgrade was never free, you had to joina opt-in mailing list. These types of lists pay for suers but they don't pay much and offering advanced features, lots of bandwidth with the speed and support of lunarpages is not a cheap thing.

Thats why the ugprade now costs money. When you upgrade you get everything you pay for and much, much more.

Originally posted by Ted Sindzinski
These types of lists pay for suers but they don't pay much and offering advanced features, lots of bandwidth with the speed and support of lunarpages is not a cheap thing.
I believe you, but I'm surprised you guys didn't know until now. :rolleyes:

Back