• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

macs r betta then windoze lol

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

Macs suck

That is alll

I dislike how the minute you purchase an Apple computer, you become the biggest arrogant---- on the planet about your computer even though you really know nothing beyond pointing-and-clicking.

/me has pent-up anger about all the apple fanboys/fangirls at school.

Macs Rule.

But I still own a PC...., and my Mac can be a PC too.. so how can "macs suck" when macs can be PC's too??

Silly mac user, :p

Na thhey have some good points.. I dont really think much of them though, Only becuse I am used to what I use and rather like it.

I'm still torn between the 2...

mac.jpg
win.jpg

I dislike how the minute you purchase an Apple computer, you become the biggest arrogant---- on the planet about your computer even though you really know nothing beyond pointing-and-clicking.

/me has pent-up anger about all the apple fanboys/fangirls at school.

THANK YOU!!!!

macs in my opinion are just dumb, OSX is fine but the whole apple line is ridiculous. They charge double plus a little more for a computer that is completely PC arcitecure.

want a mac?

http://uneasysilence.com/os-x-proven-hacked-and-running-on-an-ordinary-pc/

your welcome I just saved you a thousand bucks.

the only thing apple is good at is marketing.....VERY good

I dunno - I am really torn between the two. One tastes good, and the other is great to look out of decker.

I like both really. mac is great for certain things and windows is great for certain things! if one cant do something im pretty sure the other will be able to

I'd choose a Mac over "windoze" because they look cool. No, srsly.

That's a stupid reason to have a computer for.

You're not looking at the computer, you're looking at the screen. Unless of course you're a n00b who can't touch-type :p.

Back