• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Me and cars...

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
So I was bored tonight

I then remembered theres this air filter i bought for the hyundai a few months ago but never got to replace it.

Goto the basement, take the new filter, screwdriver, and go outside.

Open the engine lid, unscrew the 4 screws, take off the lid, replace filter, screw back, and close back the engine lid.

I then proceed to turning the car on. Turns on. But something catches my eye in the rear view mirror.
The brake light is on... and im not pressing the brake pedal. fvck

Open back the engine lid, try to figure out the prob, take out the brakers, put back, blabla, nothing, stupid brake lights are still on...

Yeah, so now i gotta find the stupid problem.
Maybe i ungounded something, dunno cant see, its dark outside. will have to wait till tomorow...

Damn hyundai

Solution to your problem:

Remove lightbulbs for the break lights

Go into house, open a beer and chillllllllllll :classic2:

If your Hyundai is getting near 10 years old, it's probably getting to the end of its life. Cheap Korean cars that fall apart easy. I love how Americans pronouce Hyundai though.

thats got nothing to do with the air filter replacement...
its a '96 and got roughly 120km's on the counter, still plenty of time before it dies :)

You will still get km's, but you will get things like doors being unable to open, knobs falling off etc... Especially if its an Excel, donno if you call them that.

bozley05 said:
If your Hyundai is getting near 10 years old, it's probably getting to the end of its life. Cheap Korean cars that fall apart easy. I love how Americans pronouce Hyundai though.

Hon-Day
Hon-Die

How do you pronouce it?

Wow, all the webhost professionals don't know anything about cars... shocked :tongue2:

Just Kidding...

On the very top of the brake pedal, on the pedestal part, there is a very little "switch" almost looks like a button... it's stuck... when you press on the brake the switch releases and the button pushes out... if that little switch gets damaged you can have your brake lights either stuck on, or off permantently...

Just my .02

By the way guys, if it's 10 years old, that makes it a 1995, henceforth, Hyundai was bought by an American Manufacturer at that point... You're making fun of an American Car now.... oopsie.

They have always been made in Korea... And anywho, any country that puts wood panel stickers on their cars deserves to be mocked anyway.

All the ads here say hee-uhn-day - the ones run by Hyundai... i remember when i was in the states all the ads (not from hyundai, but dealerships and stuff) had stuff like hai-yun-day and hun-dai, etc..

Last edited:
Bad marketing departments that can't pronounce for crap. At least Toyota, HITACHI, and Honda are pronounced correctly, but they don't have anything too complicated in the name for westerners :p

Me-tsu-be-she [mitsubishi]

EDIT: Strike HITACHI, it's HE-TA-CHI, not HIH-TA-CHI ("western pronounciation")

Back