• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Media Colt Solution review

You should move the logo more to the left, then move the live chat image a bit more to the right. Basically keep everything in line.

For the plans and pricing, I'd get rid of the unlimited offers. Most people know that unlimited means trouble these days, especially when you're new.

Don't mean to be rude... just honest. Sorry!

Needs a bit of work before she's ready! Your template is inconsistent with your intent. There are numerous spelling errors. Some inconsistent information. Picture links and text links are inconsistent with what page you go to. The over all form is sparse and lacking presence and intent. Too much black and white, it needs some color. Lacking in support areas such as your knowledge base and contact information.

The best page we liked was the client portal area. We could not figure out how to use your domain checker that never worked. Plus all the pages keep asking for us to login? On your main page the lower text is running into the footer of all your icons. I'm sure its just a mistake, but your lower level hosting plan cost more the your middle hosting plan with less space and bandwidth.

As John says, I sure get rid of all the UNLIMITED stuff its just a reason to get in a big dispute, plus most web forums wont let your list unlimited anymore in their market areas. I clicked on a [more] link and thought I would be reading the rest of the text, but instead I got sent to another page where I had to re-read the page to find out the rest of what I was reading to start with.

Hey, every website is a work in progress, I know that even ours is. The last design change took us (after fine tunning) over 4 months, SEO and all. But its a lot of work to get it right. And even when you think you have it right, something will need to be changed. I wont talk about the prices of your plans, that is a decision only you can make. I will say that with 600,000 Wed hosting company's looking for clients you will have a up hill climb.

Regards!

I think that it will be a good idea to do Google search on their domain and find as much as possible information (feedbacks and reviews) about them.

Please review www.media-colt.com .

I need review about:
- design;
- hosting plans;
- price;

Any other sugestion is are welcome.
If there is no problem then, please mention that which service you required and the exact location where you are interested?
And you can do Google search on their domain and find information about feedbacks and reviews.

Back