• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mein Hosting

meinhosting

Mein hosting is one of the best host there are out on the net. I think that people that will like them will have a better website. They have great prices on webspace also. You should give it a try. http://www.meinhosting.com

meinhosting said:
Mein hosting is one of the best host there are out on the net. I think that people that will like them will have a better website. They have great prices on webspace also. You should give it a try. http://www.meinhosting.com

I would not recommend this company, Servers are oversold and LOTS of downtime. I bought it off ebay!

meinhosting said:

Recommendation of meinhosting by meinhosting. :knockedou

No doubt he got this email too ;)
Dear Customer
if you are satisfied with your hosting account on our server, we have a great special offer for you now!
If yu post a positive review on any english forum with at least 1000 members on the internet, you will receive cash from Mein Hosting!
Conditions:
1) Forums must have at least 1000 registered members and main language should be english
2) Your positive review must contain at least 20 words and a link to (double-u double-u double u.)meinhosting.com
2) Maximum 1 posting per forums-website

For every post of yours we will send you cash 1 USD via paypal for your time (we can bundle this to save paypal-fees if you wish). So if you do 10 postings on 10 websites you will receive 10 USD from us - as simple as that.

(Please note: maximum 50 reviews per person per month. Each review must have a different text. Offer is valid until we update you about a possible cancellation.)

Please send the links to support-at-meinhosting.com. titled "MH special review offer". You will be payed via paypal within 24h after we receive the support-ticket.

You can find hosting forums here:
(2 links to google search)

Anyway you can post it on any english forum, it does not have to be hosting-forums!

best regards
MH Support
double-u double-u double-u.meinhosting.com

I find it funny that meinhosting sounds like a German host, but they stress that the posts must be on an English forum...

na that host is not good am hosted there am trying to get my refund to move to a better host. bad support server mostly down and slow

eugeneotsuka said:
I would not recommend this company, Servers are oversold and LOTS of downtime. I bought it off ebay!

lol same here dude sorry for doubel posting but am telling u not to buy alot of downtime and server is really slow

Back