• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[merged] Offical X-mas thread

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!! I wish the new year will bring more new free web hosts who will offer 200MB, domain hosting, unlimited bandwidth................Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Originally posted by tslu
I can give offer 200mb and domain hosting but not unlimited bandwidth..nobody can :)

Really, you can offer that much?:D Yeah, it's true. No free web host really offers true unlimited bandwidth.

Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year (what i like about being an Orthodox Christian - what I am - is that we will celebrate X-mas on 7th of January one more time:D ) Aren't we lucky devils?

Unlimited Bandwidth to every1!!!:snowchris

Originally posted by ACherki
Merry X-mas and a Happy New Year (what i like about being an Orthodox Christian - what I am - is that we will celebrate X-mas on 7th of January one more time:D ) Aren't we lucky devils?

Unlimited Bandwidth to every1!!!:snowchris

Orthodox Christian? Are you from Middle East or RUssia?

Merry Christmas All, and may we all one day get hosted on dedicated servers for free. :biggrin2:

Back