• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[merged] Offical X-mas thread

Originally posted by ACherki
Yep, Russia - Siberia to be exact + 6 GMT

Whoa, it must be damn cold there now, right. By the way, why doyou'll celebrate Christmas again on the 7th January? Just curious.

Merry Christmas to you all! Nice to see some old faces around. Have a lovely time and please don't drink & drive ;-)

Peace.

i have to wait another 14 hours,i live in Vancouver,Canada and its gmt-8.but merry christmas to the people thats celebrating christmas already:madchrist :snowchris :santa: :topic:

Originally posted by darkcurves
Whoa, it must be damn cold there now, right. By the way, why doyou'll celebrate Christmas again on the 7th January? Just curious.

-20 Celsius, but that’s ok - trust me, my Brittish colleague who works with me says that it's just fine/

Why again? Our church has a different calender - there's a fortnight shift in it, but we like to celebrate something, thus we celebrate Catholic and Orthodox X-mases:D :D

Unlimited bandwidth and php, MySQL support without pop-ups and ads in new year!!!:santa:

Originally posted by ACherki
-20 Celsius, but that’s ok - trust me, my Brittish colleague who works with me says that it's just fine/

Why again? Our church has a different calender - there's a fortnight shift in it, but we like to celebrate something, thus we celebrate Catholic and Orthodox X-mases:D :D

Unlimited bandwidth and php, MySQL support without pop-ups and ads in new year!!!:santa:

WHAT!!!!!!! -20 Celsius? Man, that is cold and u guys can say it's fine. Mannnnnnn. I really wonder how cold is that,maybe the my fridge is that cold.It's 33 Celsius here and i am sweating.

:snowchris :santa: M E R R Y - C H R I S T M A S :santa: :snowchris

Merry Christmas to you all !!! :D

Take care of yourselves... :D :eek: :cool: :p :D

Originally posted by darkcurves
WHAT!!!!!!! -20 Celsius? Man, that is cold and u guys can say it's fine. Mannnnnnn. I really wonder how cold is that,maybe the my fridge is that cold.It's 33 Celsius here and i am sweating.

He-he-he, coldstanding guys we are, aren't we?
Actually, nobody's wearing gloves when its -15 Celsius, cos its supposed to be warm, but anyway Siberia is not that cold, last winter was like any other winter in Europe.

Originally posted by The Red Guy
Hey! Move this thread, it should be in the general discussions forum!

Ohhh, cum on, man. Why so strict on this matter too? He is wishing everyone in this topic. :confused2 :confused2 :confused2

i dun celebrate christmas too...lol...but i can see that some of my friend who do are having a lot of fun....
i usually just stay at home and do the same things as the other days...anyway, christmas is going to over soon...another 40mins and its 26dec...that means sch is going to reopen soon :cry2:

neither do i...but merry chirstmas to all who are celebrating it..
also lets take sometime to have are thoughts on all who had
sacrificed their lives for the goodness of humanity...

Merry Christmas!Ê¥µ®¿ìÀÖ!Feliz Navidad!Joyeux Noël!Frohe Weihnachten!Buon Natale!Christmas Alegre!

Back