• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

midweststreaming.com anyone else experiancing problem ??

diwaker

Hello

i want to know is there anyone else experiancing delay on new account creation with midwest streaming ??

i paid 8$ on 2 july for their SHOUTCAST 1 plan but uptill now today july 5 after sending them 7-8 emails still no reply neighter any account information.

what is going on i don know is the owner of midweststreaming is out of town or what ?

let me know if anyone else experiancing the same problem.

thanks
diwaker

Midwesthosting I believe is his nick on this forum board, hes becoming a very shady dealer anymore, was a good buy in the start, I had problems with him as well.

Personally I recommend getting your money back and go to someone like galaxy-host.com (thats there nick on these boards, they have a shoutcast business now). http://shoutcasti.com/?id=plans is there website, they are great, and there support is 10/10 :).

Best of luck

Last edited:
I actually sent a pre-sales question in about their TeamSpeak servers 4 days ago under my personal email, etc.

I have got nothing from them yet, and all it would have been was a simple Yes or No.

Thanks for the recommendation Josh :D

Back