• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MonkeyWrench Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

m^ke

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTE BY MODERATOR: This post is inaccurate. The host just had some short downtime as has been confirmed by the thread starter m^ke. See posts below this one for more information.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

what a bleeder.. iv been scammed.

the bleeder takes my money & have the service for a short time & now its all gone & carnt get hold of him..

total ------..

ill be trying to sort this stuped ------ out.. i want a refund !

iv just checked again & its back up & running..

so then.. im not happy with this at all.

i need uptime aswell as reliability..

think ill be searching for a new provider..

I think you should just stick with your current host, downtime is bound to occur from time to time, hopefully your host have got their problems sorted and will provide you with a wonderful service.

Good luck!

m^ke said:
what a bleeder.. iv been scammed.

the bleeder takes my money & have the service for a short time & now its all gone & carnt get hold of him..

total ------..

ill be trying to sort this stuped ------ out.. i want a refund !

I'd recommend you wait for a response. John the owner of MWH is a nice guy from what I know.

m^ke said:
yes he is a nice guy.. everything is back up & running ok..

ummm, now he's a nice guy, at the beginning you were pissed off with him and swearing at him :shame:. but glad to hear you site is up again

I knew he will respond sooner or later, thats good to hear and you should have been more patient rather than swearing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back