• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

More than half a million posts

tandoc said:
if you're still around by 12/2007 and have been here 1+ years before this post you get a prize.

What if we're just 5 days short of 1 year from that post? lol Am I close enough to be included? I bet the prize will just be something like a pat on the back, too...hehe...

Well, IMHO quality is far more important than quantity, so how long will it be until the forums hit half a million quality posts?

Jeez.. I was such a n00b way back when.. thinking I could offer hosting off my then ISDN line, lol. Grown up a whole lot since :D

oh...hey trenz, I just figured out what you meant after reading stu's post. Yeah, somebody dug up the very first thread on this forum like over a year after it had been posted. All his stuff got deleted, and it looks like I was the one to dig it up, but it wasn't me. Man, every post from mine until the last one in that thread should be deleted to return that thread to its significance and glory.

NetMaster said:
Jeez.. I was such a n00b way back when.. thinking I could offer hosting off my then ISDN line, lol. Grown up a whole lot since :D
hehe, i tried to do it just for the hek of it thru my 56k, lol, not a good experience, although i did learn alot about installing apache, mysql,php,etc....

Blank Verse said:
oh...hey trenz, I just figured out what you meant after reading stu's post. Yeah, somebody dug up the very first thread on this forum like over a year after it had been posted. All his stuff got deleted, and it looks like I was the one to dig it up, but it wasn't me. Man, every post from mine until the last one in that thread should be deleted to return that thread to its significance and glory.
Bah, ok.

But you were doing that excessively.

My first: If we're talking about first post, seems to be this spam. First thread I started myself was this (hm, in both I reference long dead sites).

My favorite: YUPAPA's HOW to...

Millionth post will be January 19th, 2007 at 7:15 AM pacific standard time. (I'm not going to predict the exact second, even my powers have their limits.)

Last edited:
Back