• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

mr. vincnet

Is it true to you?

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • not at all

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ok... r u for real?

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
You do know that you can use the backspace key instead of just typing whatever comes onto I mean inot whoops I spelled that wrong your head?

Who the hell cares? You aren't special for finding out what the Vin stands for...hell, I could just Google it if I actually cared.

Why did you register just to post that?

And give people more than ONE MIN to respond.

Lol its a bit pathetic lol didnt really change my life knowning his name was vincent, suppose if you get a thrill from people replying to your post , you have had your thrill so post something that benifits us in someway or is usefull next time

How about this then. Did you know his name isn't really "Vincent", that is his last name. "Mark Vincent".

OMFG, I crapped my pants (well, I would have, if I were wearing any, which I am not).

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Hi!
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

You guys, it could very well be Vin Diesel posting. If you guys all slag him, he could come after you. And it's Vin Diesel, so you know he'll end you.

Mark Vincent (born July 18, 1967 in New York City), better known by his stage name of Vin Diesel, is an American actor. Diesel is multi-racial, of African-American, Scottish and Italian descent, a fact upon which he based his well-received 1994 short film Multi-Facial, about a struggling actor who is rejected for part after part because he doesn't look "black/white/Jewish" enough. He attended Hunter College in New York City. He's quoted as saying his mother is descended from the Sinclairs of Scotland. Also, he has a dog, a mastiff by the name of Roman.

Back