• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My .BE domain?

zilox

Hi last year i got a free .be domain which is working fine but it is expiring this december so i need to register this domain again..but i can't register it as its already registered by freebe.be(where i got the domain from) company... so i dont know how and where to register it frm...?

plz help :)

I think you somehow buy it from them, or just contact their customer support asking how to acquire it from them, it's probably about $5.95 or something like that.

They are charging me 9 euros. freebe.be

What would be a better option. Transferring? It needs to be paypal.

You can just renew it there... I believe you can do that.

I mean, I really wouldn't renew a free .be domain though; just register a .com or .org domain at a lower price and you've got a nice domain and all.. just my 2 cents

You can just renew it there... I believe you can do that.

I mean, I really wouldn't renew a free .be domain though; just register a .com or .org domain at a lower price and you've got a nice domain and all.. just my 2 cents

Yeah...but when all the traffic to your site is registered to the .be....that can be a HUGE loss on impressions...near starting over again really.

Back