• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Discipline Master

The Red Guy

Dork
NLC
God, when the secondary 1-3 were noisy in the hall, he turned off the air con and fan and made us listen to him preach! Then he made us copy the newspaper 1st page and 2nd page. Are all discipline masters like that?

Originally posted by The Red Guy
God, when the secondary 1-3 were noisy in the hall, he turned off the air con and fan and made us listen to him preach! Then he made us copy the newspaper 1st page and 2nd page. Are all discipline masters like that?
Our schools don't have air-cons.

What our school does:

Turn off the damn fans, ask us to raise our hands (or rather arms) which is very tiring.

and wow, i've never heard of discipline masters go around with a whip. They are just irritating (hope he doesn't hears it):p

Last edited:
Sometimes he scares us by going around with a large cane. And I mean large, plus those developed muscles of his, it's terrifying... :nervous:

Back