• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my site PR up and then down after few days

jennyjackson

Hello friends Google update PR and my site pr increase and get 4PR but after few days i do changing on home Page Title, keywords and change the description so google taken back PR and give me again 3PR can any one explain me where is the problem and how can i back my PR again?

Lol, by doing those changes you made a compleet new website in the eyes of Google.
Its the same when you buy a dropped PR4 and put a web directory on it to make a quick buck.
You will loose PR pretty fast. You also need to keep building backlinks, also when you are PR4 or what ever. Do not stop linkbuilding and do not use blackhat SEO.

It often happens websites to get their PR decreased shortly after they got some promotion. Sometimes the Search engine overestimates the value of any web page and then does corrections.

Back