• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Username Poll

What should my new username be

• G33ky

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Andy

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • .Andy

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Outhouse (suggested by Jan)??

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters

.Andy

NLC
NLC
I have decided that my 1000'th post is comming soon and I want to request a new user name. I made a thread a while ago for suggestions and I'm going to open up a poll to get some more feedback. I may or may not choose the most popular answer. Any other suggestions fine. I'm also thinking g33k its shorter and nicer kind of reminds me of geekrack tho

Last edited:
If I changed my name for every 1000 posts, well... I would have changed it 5 times by now! Jan would have changed it 20x :eek:

She's crazy like that ya know.

Now here, we have someone who broke Rule #9 :evilb:

"One person, one account If you wish to change your username, contact an admin/moderatore. Don't share accounts."

:evilb: :evilb: :evilb:
Already contacted jan to remove it... Ha... Plus i didnt try to post or anything with it

I think Andy because that's an actual name and easy to remember. Is Andy available ?

Edit: I just saw other thread. I don't think you should hi-jack someone elses username, there's a few users that haven't posted for years and come back and start threads where Ben and other people that have been here since the middle ages post and say " I remember you " ...

Last edited:
I have decided that my 1000'th post is comming soon and I want to request a new user name. I made a thread a while ago for suggestions and I'm going to open up a poll to get some more feedback. I may or may not choose the most popular answer. Any other suggestions fine. I'm also thinking g33k its shorter and nicer kind of reminds me of geekrack tho

Call yourself buttmuncher.

Back