• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyFreeFlag.com (Free American Flags)

NC_TOM

I can get u banned.
Hey,

I've recently opened MyFreeFlag.com a provider of free American flags. All you pay is $15 shipping and handling. You will receive a free high-quality 3x5 (3 feet high, 5 feet long) American flag.

well it is free with shipping and handling charges. but that is a lot, but whatever i have one already. hey nc_tom why aren't you on aim anymore?

Hey,

There were only a couple people I talked to on AIM. I guess Trillian isn't connecting to AIM correctly so I'll install AIM tonight and get back on.

$15 total price including shipping is lower than you can find at most other sites even before they add the shipping charge. But yes, I would be making a small profit off shipping and handling if these "sell".

Wouldn't people rather go to their local drug store and pick up a $3 flag instead?

Hmm.. well we don't have any $3 flags at our drug store.. I don't know who does; the cheapest flags around where I live are the free paper ones they included in the newspaper. The next cheapest run around $25 at the ARMY Surplus store.

Originally posted by NC_TOM
Hmm.. well we don't have any $3 flags at our drug store.. I don't know who does; the cheapest flags around where I live are the free paper ones they included in the newspaper. The next cheapest run around $25 at the ARMY Surplus store.

yeah all of our stores are out of stock.

Back