• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MyGHosting.org has ripped me off and now he is gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh, I would like to clarify that we were only notified about his clients only when the clients approached us. We did not seek informations elsewhere.

James,

I didnt relize that you were on the community, welcome :), Your company atleast runs an honest business and I will be sure to keep you on our recommended lists when people ask me. In turns of services.

EDIT:

I understand as we spoke, it seems catlins staff opened a ticket on our behalf to you and had replies sent to us for w/e reason. If you wish to continue our discussion please let me know via ticket. I am filing chargeback against catlin for lies of location, the wrong os, the wrong cpu etc. And will then proceed to contact you about ordering/taking the server.

James,

I didnt relize that you were on the community, welcome :), Your company atleast runs an honest business and I will be sure to keep you on our recommended lists when people ask me. In turns of services.

EDIT:

I understand as we spoke, it seems catlins staff opened a ticket on our behalf to you and had replies sent to us for w/e reason. If you wish to continue our discussion please let me know via ticket. I am filing chargeback against catlin for lies of location, the wrong os, the wrong cpu etc. And will then proceed to contact you about ordering/taking the server.
Josh,

Thank you for your complement.
I have tried my best to be professional and not be biased in this case.

Regards,
James

I only provide informations as it seems you have "closed down" your business.
I have said in my previous post that since you have assured us that you will pay the servers, we will see how it goes.

When I close down, I will stop paying APHost for the boxes, I put the site on the "Coming soon" Page as I needed to move from one host to another. Assumed does nothing, it makes us all look bad.

My friend Catlin, who said I was working for you? I dont recall that anywere.. I recall speaking to him as he was in contact with me. So since yuor the company refund my $85 dollars.. Lets grow up here

You shouldnt be requesting answers about the company servers from APHost or the Datacenter. Your not an employee and the host/DC has no right to provide you with that information

Guys,

from this point on we will only be discussing the original topic at hand. Any posts not related to the Original topic will be deleted

Catlin,

Again your company provided the datacenter with my information in an email to them. They responded they started going to me.

Dont tell me I contacted them.

Mods please remove my sensitive information form the details at the very least. I never said I didnt apply when you were looking for "partners" I sent my resume to you yes.

I also spoke with my friend and we decided to order from you he paid me i placed paid you yes.

At no time did I say that was false, and posting my private and sensitive information which clearly states on the first page is classified is against the law. I am asking this removed asap!, and Will follow suit in adding this to the lawsuit charges.

EDIT:

Kypton sorry for this post, I have to defend the privacy of my information. I agree keep this on topic mods remove this when you remove the above.

Have you had any updates Kypton on your refund?

I also spoke with my friend and we decided to order from you he paid me i placed paid you yes.

!BAM! !BAM! Your friend doesnt want a refund, your DISMISSED. Im not going you one if you dont both agree

Will follow suit in adding this to the lawsuit charges.

*Yawns* Who wants to see how far he gets?

Mods please remove my sensitive information form the details at the very least. I never said I didnt apply when you were looking for "partners" I sent my resume to you yes.

At no time did I say that was false, and posting my private and sensitive information which clearly states on the first page is classified is against the law. I am asking this removed asap!, and Will follow suit in adding this to the lawsuit charges.

EDIT:

Kypton sorry for this post, I have to defend the privacy of my information. I agree keep this on topic mods remove this when you remove the above.

Have you had any updates Kypton on your refund?

Understandable, he had no right to post your personal information. Well, PayPal gives it 10 days, if he doesn't reply, they take it to there own hands and determine, he hasn't replied yet. It's so simple for him to return my damn $42.99. Why do we make life so complicated, this is the last time I deal with this nonsense from crappy hosting companies.

Yea,

The only thing since its so low, I believe with paypal it will mark it so once he has the cash its sent to you. You have to be over $100 or something for it to auto give it back. Could be wrong. Lets hope not.

And yea, Catlin never heard of my StopFraudNow project nor relizes the amount of investments iv placed into getting it ready, lol. I dont have contact with lawyers and ---- around the world to offer legal advice for no reason.

But keeping it on topic, Kypton keep me updated on how it goes on your end.

Dude Give it a rest,

The client is happy, he paid you to pay me, you didnt lose ---- because the client didnt do a chargeback on you. So Give it a rest, Jesus WHT Cant get this bad.

And yea, Catlin never heard of my StopFraudNow project nor relizes the amount of investments iv placed into getting it ready, lol. I dont have contact with lawyers and ---- around the world to offer legal advice for no reason.

What on earth does that have to do with anything? We got the BBB, Im leaving this thread in a min, its becoming a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back