• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NameZero-?

You could try eMEisp...but you need more visitors/day...it might be hard to do...you could just register one for only like $8/year-probably the best idea...

do you have to check your email through them or something? I saw something about it being required...

Like Super8 said, you can either check it thru Namezero or have all your emails fowarded to another account.

They sent me an email about how they were gonna terminate the email service unless I renew, reply or apply (forgot)... I ignored it.

Originally posted by ace0
they sell the domains if you don't reregister them after one year, right?
Don't think so. From what I've gathered, they'll re-register your domain for you for free if they think your site qualifies. If not, they'll prolly make you pay the "special limited price of $24.95, a 30% saving!" or your domain's gone.

One thing I know for sure is that you won't get the domain fowarded to your site anymore and you won't have access to the control panel, etc.

My guess is they will try to auction the domain if it's good enough.

guess they would keep the domain... so they are sure you got to buy it from them, if you ever want to get it back...
also i think that they sometimes even register com, net and org, if you just register one of that!
So they earn something!

Yes, they registered the .org and .net versions of my .com.
I think that thru NameZero Plus you only get the .com back unless you pay more. I'll find out later this week when it goes thru the registrar (whoever it is).

Back