• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Napolian Dynamite

AvailNetworks

Greetings
NLC
ok I have resisted this movie for ages because it looked EXTREMELY stupid. By an odd coincidence it came on tv today and I figured what the hell, I'm not doing anything better so I watched it.

this movie FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR exceeds the amount of stupidity I thought it contained, are people serious when they actually say they like this movie or is it like the hot topic kids wearing a frickin bert and ernie or elmo tshirt because it is "cool"?

the only thing dumber than this movie is me now. I started off at about 142 IQ, I have to be hovering at about 37 now....not 137....just 37

I agree with you completely! I just saw it for the first time the other day and was not too impressed either. :-/

It's about people who are honestly unique, real, 'nerdy', and brave enough to be individuals (instead of always following the crowd), finally getting accepted in a happy ending.

It is a fantastic, way above average movie!!! :beer:

Edit: Yes, Some parts are stupid.

Last edited:
Man my 3rd most favourite movie of all times, its soooo awsome, i have it on dvd, on my computer and on my ipod, i even have the entire script for it, Flippin' Sweet! :p

Methinks half the reason this thread was started was so Mr. AvailNetworks (if that is your real name) could brag about his IQ.

good theory but i'm not exactly the bragging type in case you haven't notice. but good job on trying to insult someone, way to bring good energy to the forum

EXTREMELY overrated, IMO. I didn't like it the first or the fourth time I saw it, and I certainly hated all the idiots walking around mimicking him for months after its release, then again for its DVD release.

for real! I didn't mind the movie myself, but I really started hating it once I went around seeing people wearing Vote for Pedro t-shirts and hearing them talk in that voice all the time.

Back