• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a adult hosting sponser : you can have ads in site

Spikes or no spikes, I think you're entering the realm of needing dedicated resources, be it a VPS or small dedicated server, at least with your current resource usage. If you can cut it down, you might be able to get by.

I'm not willing to sponsor you, as you are running a business, should be making money, and accordingly should have no problem being able to pay for hosting. That said, I'm willing to host you (for free) for a month to at least get your site up again while you look for a permanent solution. We do run CloudLinux and a host of other abuse-prevention measures, so keep in mind that your site is going to slow to a crawl or start throwing errors when your resource usage goes through the roof, but it shouldn't be suspended.

I'm a little confused.

Is "resource usage" CPU spikes to deliver the page or mere bandwidth?

If it's Bandwidth only, I'm going to risk a glass of sour lemonade and say this is the perfect test case for cWahi from my survey. They are the folks that advertised "U-" bandwidth, except no one's busted them for it yet and by co-winning my survey, they've been up rock solid. I'll trust Oniscorp that the content was legit, so I'm curious about the differences between how bandwidth of various allotments is advertised vs cpu/other "resources".

Actually following this conversation now that it looks like the issue is just a matter of load balancing and not a question of content legality, I may be willing to take you on as well. It's possible the bumps are just the result of a timed process or some kind of search crawling and can be shaped out of it with some tweaking to the backend configuration. I have other sites that will surge into 2k unique visits a day without issue.

SeraphimLabs DoubleFree
2 Domain or Subdomain services
2 MySQL Database
10GB/month bandwidth
1000MB storage
Virtualmin control panel
PHP, CGI, Perl
Two Banner Ads

Is the standard package for the DoubleFree plan.

What I will do for you is raise the bandwidth to the 20GB every 30 days that you requested at no additional cost.

However since you are requesting hosting for adult content, I will have to use my adult ad network on it. Almost all of the ads that network shows are adult content themselves, many of them being somewhat explicit. It may not be a serious issue depending on your site content, but I know some softcore sites don't like having hard ads on them like that.

Last edited:
Back